The luxurious, historic Arizona Biltmore Resort is looking for an experienced Cook 1 to join the culinary. Earn a $750 new hire sign-on bonus for a limited time!
With over 700 stunning rooms, the resort offers multiple food and beverage options to our guests which feature the best produce from local boutique farms which is artfully crafted into elevated and unforgettable dishes. Earn a $750 new hire sign-on bonus for a limited time!
We are looking for the very best in culinary talent to join us as a Cook 1, with positions based across various food and beverage concepts to suit every palate! The Arizona Biltmore resort is a great platform for your career - prove yourself in role and the opportunities to grow, develop and progress within resort as well as our sister properties are endless!
We offer amazing benefits including but not limited to:
Basic Qualifications /Requirements
- Discounted hotel rates worldwide starting at $35 available on Day 1
- Free lunches
- Medical, dental & vision insurance
- 401k with corporate match
- Competitive PTO package that starts accruing on Day 1
What will I be doing?
- Availability to work weekdays, weekends, and holidays is required.
- Work experience in similar hotel, restaurant, or resort setting is preferred.
- Must have or be willing to obtain Food Handler's Certification at time of employment.
- Culinary or Apprenticeship program preferred
Specifically, you would be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards
As a Cook 1, you would be responsible for preparing food items in accordance with recipes and established standards in the hotel's continuing effort to deliver outstanding service and financial profitability.
- Maintain cleanliness and comply with food sanitation standards at all times.
- Prepare food items according to designated recipes and quality standards.
- Manage guest orders in a friendly, timely and efficient manner.
- Ensure knowledge of menu and all food products.
- Stock and maintain designated food station(s).
- Visually inspect all food sent from the kitchen.
- Practice correct food handling and food storage procedures according to federal, state, local and company regulations.
- Prepare requisitions for supplies and food items, as needed.
For more information on the property and restaurant(s), please visit:
Apply now! We look forward to your application.
What are we looking for?
Since being founded in 1919, Hilton has been a leader in the hospitality industry. Today, Hilton remains a beacon of innovation, quality, and success. This continued leadership is the result of our Team Members staying true to our Vision, Mission, and Values. Specifically, we look for demonstration of these Values:
- Hospitality - We're passionate about delivering exceptional guest experiences.
- Integrity - We do the right thing, all the time.
- Leadership - We're leaders in our industry and in our communities.
- Teamwork - We're team players in everything we do.
- Ownership - We're the owners of our actions and decisions.
- Now - We operate with a sense of urgency and discipline
In addition, we look for the demonstration of the following key attributes:
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
- Customer Focus
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands . Our vision "to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality" unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!