Thompson Washington D.C.
A collection of weathered wood, glass, and dark grey brick rising from the historic Navy Yard, Thompson Washington D.C. stands at the intersection of nautical history and industrial sophistication.
Davidson Hospitality Group is one of the largest and most successful independent hotel management companies in the industry. The combined experience of our team represents a breadth and depth of expertise that is unmatched, and we believe our people are the cornerstone of our success. We are committed to making Davidson a great place to work and provide the foundation for building successful careers. If you share our passion for delivering hospitality where details matter, apply today to join our team!
Engineer will perform general repairs and assigned maintenance duties in a satisfactory and timely manner; respond to complaints or problems from guests or other departments in a timely manner; keep tools and maintenance equipment clean and secure; complete preventive maintenance duties on schedule.
• Experience of 2-5 years preferred in commercial or institutional maintenance environment.
• HVAC or plumbing or electrical skills.
• Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to exceed guest expectation
• Light carpentry and knowledge of paint and wallpaper.
• Certification in pool operation preferred.
• Meet minimum age requirements of jurisdiction.
• Ability to communicate effectively with public and other Team Members.
• Valid driver's license preferred.
• Preventive maintenance background preferred.
• Read, write and understand English.
EOE AA- Minorities/Females/Vet/Disability/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation
Davidson Hotels & Resorts is a drug free workplace. Pre-employment drug test, background check, and job assessment required.