Come and join the family at DoubleTree GALLERYone in Fort Lauderdale! GALLERYone is looking for an Evening Manager to manage the night hustle and bustle of the hotel.Located within walking distance to Ft Lauderdale Beach, this property has 231 rooms, 18,000 square feet of banquet space, and 3 food and beverage outlets. This includes a restaurant, bar and in-room dining.Our Evening Manager is responsible for directing and overseeing all hotel operations during the night shift to support the hotel's continuing effort to deliver outstanding guest service and financial profitability.The ideal candidate will have at least 3 years of supervisory experience, comfortable with overnight shifts and if you have Hilton background it's a huge plus!What will I be doing?
As Evening Manager, you would be responsible for directing and overseeing all hotel operations during the night shift to support the hotel's continuing effort to deliver outstanding guest service and financial profitability. Specifically, you would be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Direct and oversee all hotel operations during the night shift to ensure guest satisfaction and safety
- Monitor and assess service and satisfaction trends, evaluate and address issues and make improvements accordingly
- Act as Manager on Duty and on behalf of the General Manager in his/her absence
- Tour hotel interior and exterior to ensure the property and facilities are functional, presentable to established standards and safe for guests and team members
- Oversee preparation of daily summary reports
- Monitor and develop team member performance to include, but not limited to, providing supervision, scheduling, assigning nightly work, conducting training, conducting counseling and evaluations and delivering recognition and reward
What are we looking for?
The ideal candidate has at least 3 years experience in a supervisory capacity and Hilton experience is a huge plus!
Since being founded in 1919, Hilton has been a leader in the hospitality industry. Today, Hilton remains a beacon of innovation, quality, and success. This continued leadership is the result of our Team Members staying true to our Vision, Mission, and Values. Specifically, we look for demonstration of these Values:
- Hospitality - We're passionate about delivering exceptional guest experiences.
- Integrity - We do the right thing, all the time.
- Leadership - We're leaders in our industry and in our communities.
- Teamwork - We're team players in everything we do.
- Ownership - We're the owners of our actions and decisions.
- Now - We operate with a sense of urgency and discipline
In addition, we look for the demonstration of the following key attributes:
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
- Customer Focus
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands . Our vision "to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality" unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!