Stay inspired by joining the stunning Conrad hotel located in the heart of urban DC as the Food and Beverage Manager !
This stylish and sophisticated property has brought a new standard of luxury to DC with 360 rooms, 32,000 square feet of banquet space, and 5 food and beverage outlets including a restaurant by celebrity Chefs Bryan and Michael Voltaggio - James Beard award winners and 'Top Chef' finalists bringing the seafood of the Chesapeake to the heart of the District through a farm-to-table experience.
In this role, you will oversee the 5 food and beverage outlets managing a team of 40+ with a focus on the rooftop bar and reporting directly to the Director of Food & Beverage. You will oversee the rooftop up to 4-days a week then the other outlets for the remaining of your work week. The other outlets includes the 3-meal restaurant, lobby lounge, club lounge, and in-room dining.
The ideal candidate will be a driven leader with a passion for creating memorable experiences and has excellent knowledge of the Forbes standards. This individual must thrive in a luxury environment upholding high standards, foster a positive culture, and be a team player. At least 2 years of food and beverage management experience in a luxury environment and the ability to work outdoors is required. Prior experience managing a union staff is a plus. Want to learn more?
Hotel Website , Facebook, Hotel Instagram , Estuary Instagram , Estuary Facebook What will I be doing?
As a Food & Beverage Manager, you will direct and organize the activities of the Food & Beverage department to maintain the high standards of food and beverage quality, service and marketing to maximize profits through outstanding customer service.
- Plans and directs the functions of administration and planning of the Food & Beverage department to meet the daily needs of the operation.
- Implements effective controls of food, beverage and labor costs.
- Ensures compliance with health, safety, sanitation and alcohol awareness standards.
- Helps ensure high standards of food and beverage quality, service and marketing to maximize profits and ensure outstanding customer service.
- Interviews, trains, supervises, counsels, schedules and evaluates staff.
What are we looking for?
Since being founded in 1919, Hilton has been a leader in the hospitality industry. Today, Hilton remains a beacon of innovation, quality, and success. This continued leadership is the result of our Team Members staying true to our Vision, Mission, and Values. Specifically, we look for demonstration of these Values:
- Hospitality - We're passionate about delivering exceptional guest experiences.
- Integrity - We do the right thing, all the time.
- Leadership - We're leaders in our industry and in our communities.
- Teamwork - We're team players in everything we do.
- Ownership - We're the owners of our actions and decisions.
- Now - We operate with a sense of urgency and discipline
In addition, we look for the demonstration of the following key attributes:
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
- Customer Focus
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands . Our vision "to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality" unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!