: EntryJob Location
: Trump International Beach Resorts - Sunny Isles Beach, FLPosition Type
: Full TimeEducation Level
: NoneSalary Range
: UndisclosedJob Shift
: AnyJob Category
: Hospitality - HotelDescription
Keep hall floors clean. Supply housekeepers with necessary materials. Keep lockers and floors clean and tidy at all times. Notify your Supervisor of any damaged or broken items.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Make sure that all room attendants on the floors have sufficient linen.
- Clean all ash urns on elevator landings. Clean ice machines and rooms on floor.
- Empty room attendants linen sacks throughout the day, also dispose of trash. All sacks are to be tied before sending it down the linen chute.
- Move furniture in rooms designated by the Floor Supervisor.
- Clean bathroom tiles in rooms designated by the Floor Manager.
- Make sure all baseboards, moldings, entrance doors are kept free from dust and dirt at all times.
- Vacuum all landings.
- Sweep balconies.
- Other duties and responsibilities may be assigned. The employee is expected to work in other areas of the hotel when needed to assist operations to perform job duties not necessarily contained in this job description
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or one to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
- Physical demands
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to sit, stand, walk, talk and listen
- The employee is frequently required to use hands and finger to handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls
- Position may require reaching with hands and arms the employee must frequently lift and /or move up to 50 pounds.
- Ability to communicate, both verbally and written, effectively with guests, vendors and co-workers
- Must read, write and speak basic English
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those that an employee must be able to handle to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform in this environment.
Noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.