The Arizona Biltmore, a Waldorf Astoria Resort, features seven pools which includes its brand-new Saguaro Pool and enhanced Paradise Pool areas.
We are looking for certified Lifeguards to join the Arizona Biltmore team in a Full-Time capacity. The ideal candidate must have active and current lifeguard certification, must have full availability to work shifts across both weekdays and weekends. You will need to be certified in both CPR, First Aid and must be able to meet the required pre-requisites to be able to obtain Shallow Water Lifeguard Certification.
You will have a minimum of 6 months previous experience as a Lifeguard, outstanding attention to detail, be a great teamplayer and have a genuine passion for delivering outstanding customer service.
We offer amazing benefits including but not limited to:
What will I be doing?
- Discounted hotel rates worldwide starting at $35 available on Day 1
- Free lunches
- Medical, dental & vision insurance
- 401k with corporate match
- Competitive PTO package that starts accruing on Day 1
- Opportunities for career growth
Observes guests utilizing the pool slide and performs designated rescue practices as needed to ensure guest safety according to local, state and federal health and safety regulations.
For more information on the property and restaurant(s), please visit:
Apply now! We look forward to your application.
What are we looking for?
Since being founded in 1919, Hilton has been a leader in the hospitality industry. Today, Hilton remains a beacon of innovation, quality, and success. This continued leadership is the result of our Team Members staying true to our Vision, Mission, and Values. Specifically, we look for demonstration of these Values:
- Hospitality - We're passionate about delivering exceptional guest experiences.
- Integrity - We do the right thing, all the time.
- Leadership - We're leaders in our industry and in our communities.
- Teamwork - We're team players in everything we do.
- Ownership - We're the owners of our actions and decisions.
- Now - We operate with a sense of urgency and discipline
In addition, we look for the demonstration of the following key attributes:
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
- Customer Focus
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands . Our vision "to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality" unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!