SUPPLEMENT YOUR INCOME WITH A NIGHT JOB WITH SET HOURS AND SCHEDULE!
As a Guest Service Representative conducting Night Audit, you would be responsible for handling the responsibilities of the Guest Service Representative and Accounting duties. The Night Auditor oversees the auditing, posting, and balancing of the daily financial transactions to support the Hotel’s continuing efforts to deliver outstanding guest service and financial profitability.
Through reconciling daily revenue and expenses, the Night Auditor ensures that guests are correctly billed and credit card transactions are accurately recorded. The Night Auditor is also responsible for greeting, registering, and checking guests out of the hotel in the hotel's continuing effort to deliver outstanding guest service and financial profitability.
* The Night Auditor will audit, post, and balance daily cashiers work for Hotel
* Verify all account entries are balanced; notate and settle any discrepancies uncovered in audit to appropriately settle guest accounts.
* The Night Auditor will ensure credit card system reconciles to daily transaction lists
* Verify cash postings and verify cashier drops to ensure accurate
* Ensure daily turn of Hotel and paperwork associated with all transactions is compiled and organized as set forth by management
* The Night Auditor greets all guests in a pleasant and professional manner
* Completes the guest registration and check-out procedures
* Answers telephone, transfers calls, and takes messages when applicable
* Makes hotel reservations for guests, including changes and cancellations
* The Night Auditor maintains accurate bank during shift and uses correct vouchers for specified transactions
* Responds to all guest needs and requests in a timely fashion
* Follow-up to ensure guest requests have been responded to appropriately and to guest satisfaction
* Knowledgeable of geographical area and points of interest
* Files appropriate paperwork as directed
* Ensure the front desk is adequately stocked of all supplies
* The Night Auditor understands hotel emergency procedures and evacuation protocols
* Collects payment for all guests at check-in and check-out. Makes changes as necessary
* Keeps Front Office and Lobby area near, clean, vacuumed, and dusted daily
* Follow all company safety and security policies and procedures; report accidents, injuries, and unsafe work conditions to manager
* Ensure uniform and personal appearance is clean and professional
* Maintain confidentiality of proprietary information and protect company assets
* Speak with others using clear and professional language
* The Night Auditor establishes and maintains open, collaborative relationships with employees and fellow management team members.
* Setup breakfast for the guest in the morning.
* Perform all reasonable job duties as requested.
* Experience in a Hotel or a related field preferred
* Significant attention to detail.
* Ability to operate front desk equipment: computer, switchboard, credit card machines, etc.
* Understanding of basic math skills
* Good verbal and guest interaction skills
* Collect money and issue change where applicable
* Ability to work as a cohesive team member - relaying information appropriately from shift to shift
* Must be able to stand for several hours at a time
What we offer you in return for your dedication and hard work is a rewarding benefits package that includes:
* Vacation Time
* Work Life balance.
Rewarding Hard Work:
* Incentive based bonus program
* Employee discounts within your hotel brand
* Discounts for friends and family within your hotel brand
* You are going to love being a part of our team! And we'll pay you for new team members you refer to ANY of our locations!
* Free in-house training program-This unique program fosters employee growth throughout our associates' career with our company and has a clear path to get you where you envision yourself.
Equal Opportunity Employer
see above for details