: EntryJob Location
: Trump International Beach Resorts - Sunny Isles Beach, FLPosition Type
: Full-Time/Part-TimeEducation Level
: NoneSalary Range
: UndisclosedJob Shift
: AnyJob Category
: Hospitality - HotelDescriptionSUMMARY
Maintains hotel premises in clean and orderly manner ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Move and arranges furniture
- Polish metalwork
- Clean Pool and Beach area hallways, lounges, all offices, rest rooms, corridors, elevators, stairways, and all public area.
- Sweep, dust, vacuum, and dust mop
- Clean rugs, carpets, upholstered furniture, and draperies
- Notify supervisor of any conspicuous people or problems such as cleanliness issues, damage, pets, engineering problems, etc.
- Be properly attired in clean uniform, proper footwear and wear nametag at all times
- Adhere to all Pool and Beach procedures and house rules
- Empty wastebaskets, and empty and clean ashtrays
- Transport trash and waste to disposal area
- Replenish bathroom supplies.
- Deliver guest request requests items such as: towels, amenities, and baby cribs to guests.
- Clean and remove debris from driveway and garage areas
- Attend department meetings
- May be required to work nights, weekends and holidays
- Other duties and responsibilities may be assigned. The employee is expected to work in other areas of the hotel when needed to assist operations to perform job duties not necessarily contained in this job description
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- High school degree preferred and/or previous work experience in hotels for at least 1 years
- Physical demands
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to stand, walk, talk and hear.
- The employee is occasionally required to sit, use hands to handle or feel objects, tools, or controls; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl.
- The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.
- Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those that an employee must be able to handle to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform in this environment.
The work environment is varied. Work is performed in both guest contact and non guest contact areas.
Noise level in the work environment is usually moderate except in mechanical areas and when using certain equipment.