The Historic Arizona Biltmore Resort & Spa is looking for a Group Reservations Coordinator to join their in house reservations team full-time! They are looking for someone who is has reservations or Front office experience, who is a Team Player, who is detail oriented, has exceptional customer service experience, and who is a multi-tasking guru.Full availability Monday-Friday from 9 am - 5 pm is required. What will I be doing?
Support daily reservations processes and operations to include, but not limited to:
- Room inventory and availability
- Group room lists and blocks
- Cut-off dates and restrictions, occupancy, selling guest rooms, systems use and management.
- Input wholesale and Biltmore Partner accounts in our inventory system
- Answer telephone calls from off site reservations teams and assist with unique requests as well as handling overflow calls.Handle in house requests from other departments with regards to reservations via email
- Attend all necessary meetings, including pre event meetings
- Audit reservations, from group and transient, to ensure proper billing has been completed
- Collaborate with other departments to support guest satisfaction and revenue generation
- Provide internal support for individual reservation needs from Sales, Executive Office, and Catering Services
- Individual development through organized training and/or departmental job shadowing
Key Words: Reservations, Coordinator, hotel, resort, luxury, hospitality, Group
What are we looking for?
Since being founded in 1919, Hilton has been a leader in the hospitality industry. Today, Hilton remains a beacon of innovation, quality, and success. This continued leadership is the result of our Team Members staying true to our Vision, Mission, and Values. Specifically, we look for demonstration of these Values:
- Hospitality - We're passionate about delivering exceptional guest experiences.
- Integrity - We do the right thing, all the time.
- Leadership - We're leaders in our industry and in our communities.
- Teamwork - We're team players in everything we do.
- Ownership - We're the owners of our actions and decisions.
- Now - We operate with a sense of urgency and discipline
In addition, we look for the demonstration of the following key attributes:
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
- Customer Focus
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands . Our vision "to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality" unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!