: EntryJob Location
: Trump International Beach Resorts - Sunny Isles Beach, FLPosition Type
: Part TimeEducation Level
: High SchoolSalary Range
: UndisclosedJob Shift
: AnyJob Category
: Hospitality - HotelDescriptionSummary
Make accurate room reports daily. Make sure all the rooms that you are assigned are properly cleaned. Keep lockers and floors clean and tidy at all times. Notify your Supervisor of any damaged or broken items in your rooms. Hand in all items that are left by guest check outs immediately to your supervisor or housekeeping office.Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Receives room assignments from office coordinator
- Responsible for cleaning at least 12 credits per day
- Clean bathrooms on assigned rooms
- Strip and makes beds
- Dust all furniture including pictures
- Sweeps balcony, clean outside table, chairs and railing
- Sweeps and mops all floor
- Vacuum entire room
- Checks under mattress and under bed for forgotten item, dust, debris, if checkout
- Cleans mirrors and doorknobs
- Makes sure all checkouts have a "Make up Room" sign and a Room Service menu
- Spray air freshener in room
- Re-stocks all amenities and collateral
- Other duties and responsibilities may be assigned. The employee is expected to work in other areas of the hotel when needed to assist operations to perform job duties not necessarily contained in this job description
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or one to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
- Physical demands
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to sit, stand, walk, talk and listen
- The employee is frequently required to use hands and finger to handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls
- Position may require reaching with hands and arms the employee must frequently lift and /or move up to 50 pounds.
- Ability to communicate, both verbally and written, effectively with guests, vendors and co-workers
- Must read, write and speak basic English
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those that an employee must be able to handle to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform in this environment.
Noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.